Blue Mountain RAM R3's new and enhanced functionality also includes configurable workspaces, a measurement uncertainty calculator and hierarchial failure codes.
What does FAIL CD stand for?
FAIL CD stands for Failure Code
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Florida Association of Independent Insurance Adjusters
- Fell Asleep in Jesus (monument inscription)
- Fonds d'Aide a l'Initiative des Jeunes (French: Help Fund Youth Initiative)
- Fonds d'Appui aux Initiatives des Jeunes (French: Fund to Support Youth Initiatives; Burkina Faso)
- Flatrack Aircraft Interface Kit (US Army)
- For All I Know
- First Action In Learning
- First Attempt in Learning
- Flawlessly Ascending in Life
- Forever Acquiring Important Lessons
- Finding An Important Lesson Inviting Needed Growth
- Found Answers In Learning Improving Necessary Growth
- Fleet Air Introduction Liaison Survival Aircrew Flight Equipment
- Fearful, Arrogant, Insecure, Lonely, Uncertain, Resentful, Empty
- Family Assets for Independence in Minnesota (West Central Minnesota Communities Action, Inc.; Elbow Lake, MN)
- Fascinating Animals Impersonating Men (Australian punk rock band)
- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management
- FIDI (Federation of International Furniture Removers) Accredited International Mover
- Financial Analysis and Investment Management (Saint Mary's College of California; Moraga, CA)
- Flexible Automation and Information Management (conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If a knot was judged to be the cause of failure, a failure code was assigned according to codes based on those established in ASTM 4761 (ASTM 2005).
BMW also assigns failure codes FC 103 and FC 104 to the same components.
Most important, these systems must be able to report, report, report--both standard and ad hoc, batch and real time--on such matters as control charts, WIP and production equipment locations, and failure codes for component parts and production equipment.
We overburden our craftspeople with too many account or failure codes.
LORE inference begins when a failure code (condition) from the test equipment is compared to the Action Table, from which all matching rule and/or condition numbers are retrieved.
The result is a sophisticated, easy-to-use application providing critical data, such as history and service failures, session durations, failure codes, geographical and roaming data, and device specifications, to front-line and other network personnel when customers call in with service and experience issues.
Unlike generic solutions that must be designed and heavily customized, iWarranty SE already includes part numbers, serial numbers, failure codes, root causes, and a myriad of other supplier specific information.