Following the recent introduction of our first Intelligent External Network Bypass, Niagara 2297, Interface Masters is committed to continuously develop high performance and innovative failover devices to answer the market needs," said Ben Askarinam, Senior VP at Interface Masters Technologies.
What does FOD stand for?
FOD stands for Failover Device (smart network card which can bypass the traffic if the server failed)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FOD
We have 97 other meanings of FOD in our Acronym Attic
- Fuel Oil Closing Valve
- Friends of Chopwell Wood (Tyne & Wear, England, UK)
- Friends of Colliers Wood (UK)
- Flag Officer Commanding West Africa (US Navy)
- Flag Officer Commanding Western Fleet (India)
- Festival Original Cantado y Único (Mexican TV show)
- Face of Destruction (gaming clan)
- Faces of Death (gaming clan; movie; band)
- Facilitator on Duty
- Facilities Operations and Development (Columbus, Ohio, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most employees don't even know we have a failover device.
Tzolkin's TZO services allow organizations and individuals to increase the utility of their DSL and cable modem connections, while the AutoFailover service provides a cost-effective alternative to site monitoring and hardware failover devices.