73) and failed to qualify for Sunday's final in the 1,500.
What does FTQ stand for?
FTQ stands for Failed to Qualify (competition)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FTQ
We have 11 other meanings of FTQ in our Acronym Attic
- Female Training Police Station (US ACE)
- Fifth Third Processing Solutions
- File Transfer Protocol SFTP (Secured File Transfer Protocol)
- Foreign Tax Processing System
- Fourier-Transform Phase-Shifting Interferometry
- First Toa Payoh Secondary School (Singapore)
- Fitting the Pieces Together (conference)
- Flow-Transformed Pulsatile Total Artificial Heart
- Free Trumpet Press West (Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc.; Norman, IL)
- Fagerström Tolerance Questionnaire (nicotine dependency study)
- Fédération des Travailleurs du Québec (Quebec Workers Federation)
- Fetch Target Queue
- First Time Quality
- Flight to Quality (finance)
- Fond de Solidarité de la Fédération des Travailleurs du Québec
- For the Quail (band)
- Fuerza de Tarea Quetzal (Spanish: Quetzal Task Force; Guatemala)
- Fault-Tolerant Quantum Computation
- Fault-Tolerant Quorum Consensus
- Family of Tactical Quiet Generators
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eu ba ne se Eu 19 fa Here's the full list of their Euro campaigns: 1968 third; 1972 failed to qualify; 1976 failed to qualify; 1980 group stage; 1984 failed to qualify; 1988 group stage; 1992 group stage; 1996 semifinalists; 2000 group stage; 2004 quarter-finalists; 2008 failed to qualify.
His team failed to qualify for the World Cup despite a string of seven victories and a fine performance in the qualifiers.
The defeat came just hours after Phelps failed to qualify for the 200m freestyle final and missed his chance for revenge against new world-record holder Biedermann.
AZZURRI IN EUROS 2004 Failed to qualify from group, despite staying unbeaten 2000 Lost 2-1 to France in final on sudden death golden goal 1996 Failed to qualify from group 1992 Failed to qualify for finals 1988 Beaten 2-0 in semi-finals in Germany by runners-up USSR CAPTION(S): ON HIS KNEES Donadoni will struggle to survive; STUNNED The Italians were shell-shocked by their opening 3-0 defeat
Last time England failed to qualify for a major tournament, the 1994 World Cup in the US, most games kicked off outside prime time.
Byline: By Tomos Livingstone Western Mail Political support is growing for a revival of the home nations football championship after all four British sides failed to qualify for Euro 2008.
He said: "Bobby Robson, in his first year, failed to qualify for the European Championships in 1984.