Treatment of sleep problems in a toddler: A replication of the faded bedtime with response cost protocol.
What does FBRC stand for?
FBRC stands for Faded Bedtime with Response Cost (treatment)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FBRC
We have 1 other meaning of FBRC in our Acronym Attic
- Foundation for Blood Research
- Franchise Business Review (market research; Portsmouth, NH)
- Franko Bullet Rotator (fishing lure)
- Freeboard Ratio
- Frequency-Based Replacement
- Friedman, Billings, Ramsey Group, Inc. (investment firm)
- Front to Back Ratio
- Fueled by Ramen (record label)
- Full Blown Rose (rock band)
- Floating Body RAM (Random Access Memory; memory cell design)
- Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care (Scotland; UK)
- Financial Business Research Company
- Florida Baptist Retirement Center (Vero Beach, FL)
- Forest Biology Research Cooperative (Gainesville, FL)
- Forest Biosecurity Research Council (New Zealand)
- Flying-Boat Repair Depot (WW II)
- Friends of Banica River and the Environment (Philippines)
- First Bahrain Real Estate Development Company
- Fast Burst Reactor Facility
- Falls and Balance Research Group (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Faded bedtime with response cost consisted of establishing an initial bedtime when the child was likely to fall asleep quickly using baseline data for guidance.