The conference provided a road map to choose the right career, taking into consideration the influence exerted on students by their family, peers and society," said Chavi Bhargava Sharma, director, Faculty of Management Studies, a co- organiser of the event.
What does FMS stand for?
FMS stands for Faculty of Management Studies
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FMS
We have 384 other meanings of FMS in our Acronym Attic
- Fabrication Mécanique de Sécurité (French: Manufacturing Mechanical Safety)
- Fachverband der Maschinen und Stahlbau Österreichs (German: Association of Machinery and Steel of Austria)
- Faciities Management Sportif (French sports management company)
- Facilities Management Services (State Farm Insurance)
- Facilities Management Software
- Facilities Management System
- Facility Maintenance Shop
- Facility Management and Safety
- Facility Management System
- Faculty of Management Sciences (various locations)
- Fair Market Share (economics)
- Fairfield Middle School (Richmond, VA)
- False Memory Syndrome
- Family Mediation Service
- Fanampiana Madagascar Solidarité (French: Madagascar Humanitarian Association)
- Farnsworth Middle School (Guilderland, New York)
- FashionistaMurderSquad (blog)
- Fat Mobilizing Substance
- Fatty Meal Sonography
- Fault Management System (NEC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chandra earned Master s degree in Economics from the Delhi School of Economics and MBA from the Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi.
An alumni of Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Delhi University, Khetrapal was president, Asia-Pacific of Gunnebo AB, a Swedish multinational.
He further completed his Masters Degree in Business Administration with top rank (Gold Medal) from the Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi.
1 spot in the region with competition from established and governmentfunded institutions such as the Faculty of Management Studies Delhi University), Indian Institute of Foreign Trade and the Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow Noida campus).
A certified Black Belt, Pandit has a master's in business administration from the Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi.
When Vij graduated from the Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University, he started selling the classic Ambassadors.
Kuldip holds a post graduate degree in Management from the Faculty of Management Studies, New Delhi and an Honours degree in Economics.