He explained that the importance of electronic security media pushed the university to create a diploma in information security, department of social sciences and faculty of graduate studies to produce graduates qualified in the field of information security.
What does FOGS stand for?
FOGS stands for Faculty of Graduate Studies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FOGS
We have 20 other meanings of FOGS in our Acronym Attic
- First Order Gravity Network
- Face Off Get Off (Lacrosse)
- Flag Officer/General Officer
- Friends of Green Park (UK)
- Forest Genetic Resources (Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations)
- Friends of Giant Rock (Yucca Valley, CA)
- Friends of Grammar Rugby (Australia)
- Friends of the Gualala River (California)
- Federal Oil and Gas Royalty Management Act of 1982
- Faculty of Geo Science
- Fats, Oils, and Grease (solid waste)
- Fiber Optic Gyro System
- First Online Game Syndrome
- Friends of Girl Scouting (fundraising program)
- Funding Opportunities for Graduate Students (financial support)
- Federation of Oil, Gas, Steel and Electricity Workers
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India
- Field Ornithology Group of Sri Lanka
- Friends of Guy Street Park (London, England, UK)
- Form of Government Task Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ramallah / PNN - A number of students rallied in the Democracy and Human Rights department at the Faculty of Graduate Studies at Birzeit University this afternoon.
The workshop began the next morning with a few opening remarks from workshop host Mark Workentin, MCIC, Western's dean of science David Wardlaw, MCIC, and Stephen Sims, associate dean faculty of graduate studies.
This afternoon in the West Bank's Ramallah, a number of students rallied in the Democracy and Human Rights department at the Faculty of Graduate Studies at Birzeit University.
Bender received support for travel to Mexico via a number of organizations that included the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research at SMU, the American Chemical Society, the United States Department of Energy, the National Science Foundation, ExxonMobil, and Sigma Aldrich.
Kimmins, Dalhousie University; The Faculty of Graduate Studies - Dean P.