What does FEEM stand for?
FEEM stands for Faculty of Engineering Economics and Management (Riga Technical University; Latvia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FEEM
We have 1 other meaning of FEEM in our Acronym Attic
- Free Enterprise Education Institute
- Fédération des Enseignants des Écoles Juives (French: Teachers Federation of Jewish Schools; Canada)
- Friendly European Exchange of Judo (various locations)
- Field Extension Education Laboratory (Iowa State University)
- Formulated Electrical Energy Language
- Forum des Étrangères et Étrangers de Lausanne (Swiss foreign integration organization: Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Fusion Energy Engineering Laboratory (Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya; Barcelona, Spain)
- First Environments Early Learning Center (US EPA)
- Family Education Economics Language Government Religion Technology (aspects of a culture)
- Far Eastern English Language Teachers Association (Institute of Foreign Languages, Far Eastern National University; Vladivostok, Russia)
- Federation of European Explosives Manufacturers
- Fellowship in Extreme Environmental Medicine
- Field Emission Electron Microscope
- Finite Element Ecological Model
- Focal Encyclopedia of Electronic Media (computer program)
- Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (Italian)
- Financial Evaluation of Ecosystem Management Activities
- Facilities Engineering Equipment Maintenance System
- Field Engine Exchange Management System
- Faculty of Electronic Engineering (University of Nis; Serbia)