The subject of the contract is the delivery of it special laboratory equipment failures mobility within the project area for research and education faculty of education, palacky university, including the installation of goods and personnel training in the filling, for clients with special educational needs or various disabilities (physical, mental, visual etc.
What does FED stand for?
FED stands for Faculty of Education (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FED
We have 95 other meanings of FED in our Acronym Attic
- Ficha Estadistica Codificada Uniforme (Spanish: Uniform Codified Statistical Factsheet; Chile)
- First Educators Credit Union (Alabama and Texas)
- Fabrication Édition Communication Vidéotex (French: Manufacturing Videotex Communication Edition)
- Feline Enteric Coronavirus
- Forests with Exceptional Conservation Value
- Foundation Eye Care Worldwide
- Fundación Española para la Ciencia y la Tecnología (Spanish: Spanish Foundation for Science and Technology)
- Fachverband Elektronik Design (Professional Electronic Design Association)
- Facilities Engineering Division
- Faculty Expertise Database (various schools)
- Far East District (Corps of Engineers, US Army)
- Far End Device (3M)
- Federal Ecosystem Directorate
- Federal Reporter Digests (early US Federal court decisions)
- Federal Reserve (US central bank)
- Fédération Environnement Durable (French: Sustainable Environment Federation)
- Federation Execution Data
- Federation Execution Details
- Felix Edmundovich Dzerzhinsky (Russian-Ukraine cameras)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A TEAM of enthusiastic runners from the Faculty of Education, Law and Social Sciences at Birmingham City University took part in a 10k run at Cannon Hill Park to raise money for the National Institute for Conductive Education.
5 million Faculty of Education building at Hazara University in Mansehra.
Everyone was sad," Basma Abdelsaheb, from the Faculty of Education, told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.
Tunis, Jumada I 19, 1433, Apr 11, 2012, SPA -- The Saudi Ambassador to Tunisia Khalid bin Mossaed Al-Anqari received here today a delegation of the University of Tayba, currently on a visit to Tunisia, led by the Dean of the Faculty of Education Dr.
HERAT CITY (PAN): A newly-constructed Faculty of Education, funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), was inaugurated at the Herat University on Monday.
Next week, on Tuesday, January 31, the University of Wales Trinity Saint David's Faculty of Education and Training will formally launch its range of flexible Continuing Professional Development courses for people who wish to extend or update their skills.
Alison Clark, Faculty of Education, Liverpool Hope University