AUB Announces Patrick McGreevy as Dean of the Faculty of Arts and Sciences American University of Beirut President Peter F.
What does FAS stand for?
FAS stands for Faculty of Arts and Sciences
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAS
We have 378 other meanings of FAS in our Acronym Attic
- First American Residential Value View (Salt Lake City, Utah; property valuation)
- Frisco Area Republican Women (Texas)
- Family Advocacy Resource and Wellness Centers, Inc. (Arizona)
- Federal Acquisition Regional Work Group
- Apoptosis Stimulating Fragment (programmed cell death)
- Fabric Attached Storage
- Facilities and Administrative Support Division
- Facility Analysis Session
- Facility Associated Signalling
- Faculty of Applied Science (various universities)
- Faculty of Astrological Studies (est. 1948; UK)
- Faible Activité Spécifique (French: low specific activity)
- Failed Asylum Seeker (UK)
- Falcon Aviation Services (United Arab Emirates)
- False Answer Supervision (telecommunications)
- Famille Accueil Surdoués (French: Gifted Family Home)
- Family Arabian Stallion (Breyer mold)
- Farm Advisory Services (EU)
- Farm Animal Sanctuary (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As of March 15, Harvard's Faculty of Arts and Sciences officially lacked confidence in president Lawrence H.
Knowles, former dean of the Faculty of Arts and Sciences at Harvard University and a current faculty member, has been appointed by the board to fill a vacancy on the board of directors of Corning Incorporated (NYSE:GLW).