Each year, the center administers a number of national surveys of stakeholders in community colleges, including the Survey of Entering Student Engagement, the Community College Survey of Student Engagement, the Community College Faculty Survey of Student Engagement and the Community College Institutional Survey.
What does FSSE stand for?
FSSE stands for Faculty Survey of Student Engagement (various schools)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSSE
We have 6 other meanings of FSSE in our Acronym Attic
- Fire Safety and Shelter Department (Singapore)
- Firing Section Status Display
- Foreign Service Selection Date
- Fort Smith School District (Arkansas)
- Fox Sports San Diego (San Diego, CA)
- Framework for Strategic Sustainable Development (sustainability consulting method)
- Franklin Special School District (Franklin, TN)
- Future Shock San Diego (dance collective; California)
- Florida State Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution
- Food Security and Sustainable Development Division
- Fédération Sénégalaise des Sports Équestres (French: Senegalese Federation of Equestrian Sports; Senegal)
- Fédération Suisse des Sports Équestres (French: Swiss Federation of Equestrian Sports; Switzerland)
- Fine Sun Sensor Electronics
- Fire Support Software Engineering
- Forward Service Support Element
- Franciscan Sisters of Saint Elizabeth
- Free-Standing Single Ended
- Fire Support Software Engineering Center
- Florida State Science and Engineering Fair
- Fee Simple Subject to Executory Limitation (property law)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The companion surveys National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE) and Faculty Survey of Student Engagement (FSSE) quantify faculty and student perceptions of student engagement.
Entitled "The Heart of Student Success: Teaching, Learning and College Completion," the report highlights key findings from the 2010 cohort of the Community College Survey of Student Engagement (CCSSE), the 2010 Community College Faculty Survey of Student Engagement (CCFSSE) and the Survey of Entering Student Engagement (SENSE).