Faculty Scholars Program to advancing sustainable collaboration between U.
What does FSP stand for?
FSP stands for Faculty Scholars Program (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSP
We have 304 other meanings of FSP in our Acronym Attic
- Future Sound of Zagreb (band)
- Facilities and Services Planning
- Facilities Solution Provider
- Facility Safety Procedure
- Facility Security Plan
- Facility Security Profile
- Facility Support Plan
- Factory System Performance
- Faculté de Santé Publique (French: School of Public Health; Belgium)
- Faculté des Sciences Sociales et Politiques (French: School of Social and Political Sciences; Belgium)
- Faculty/Staff Parking (various universities)
- Failure Simple Path
- Fair Share Policy (multicast networks)
- Fallback Status Point (Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007)
- Fallensword Points (gaming)
- Familial Spastic Paraplegia (medical disorder)
- Family Strengthening Programme (various locations)
- Family Support Partner
- Family Support Plan
- FASB (Financial Accounting Standards Board) Staff Position (Norwalk, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
12 outstanding nursing faculty from across the country were selected to participate in its prestigious Nurse Faculty Scholars program this year.
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation announced the selection of 12 nurse faculty to participate in its Nurse Faculty Scholars program for junior faculty.
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation(r) will provide up to 15 four-year awards of $300,000 in 2004 through the Generalist Physician Faculty Scholars Program.
The Greenwall Foundation is launching the Faculty Scholars Program, a career development award designed to provide fifty percent salary support for three years to three outstanding junior faculty members carrying out original research in bioethics at institutions across the country.
5 million in grants under the second round of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's Generalist Physician Faculty Scholars Program.
The Johnson & Johnson Campaign for Nursing's Future - AACN Minority Nurse Faculty Scholars Program was launched in September 2007 to support full-time students from groups under-represented in nursing with an interest in teaching.
1, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) today announced the names of the 12 outstanding nursing faculty from across the country who were selected to participate in its prestigious Nurse Faculty Scholars program this year.