It is a reflection of the AccessEngineering publishing team's success in turning meticulous research into the needs of our users, in close consultation with our AccessEngineering Faculty Advisory Board experts, into a truly indispensable product.
What does FAB stand for?
FAB stands for Faculty Advisory Board (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAB
We have 272 other meanings of FAB in our Acronym Attic
- Filipino American Association of Western Connecticut (est. 1995; Danbury, CT)
- Foot and Ankle Wellness Center (Delaware, OH)
- Force Antiair Warfare Coordinator/Commander
- Foundation for the Advancement of Aboriginal Youth (Canada)
- Fragmented Atrial Activity Zone
- Antigen Binding Fragment (immunology)
- Fabrication Plant (semiconductors)
- Facility Authorization Basis
- Faïencerie d'Art Breton (French earthenware company)
- Fairmount Area Business Association (Philadelphia, PA)
- Fairness and Accountability in Broadcasting Act
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis
- Familie Als Berufung (German)
- Family Allowance, Class B
- Fast And Bulbous
- Fast Atom Bombardment
- Faugh-An-Ballagh (Gaelic: Clear the Way)
- Features Advantages and Benefits
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rami Zurayk, chairman of IFICOs Faculty Advisory Board and director of IGESP; and Mr.
He has also served as chairman of the university's audit committee, chairman of the arts faculty advisory board and a member of the board of Warwick Arts Centre on the university campus.
A leadership team, composed of a president, treasurer, students from each professional year, and a faculty advisory board, provide the training resources and guidance for students and pharmacists interested in collaborating with community-based organizations.
Rami Zurayk, chairman of IFI's Faculty Advisory Board and director of IGESP; and Mr.
Young is a member of the electrical engineering faculty advisory board at Clemson University.
He serves on faculty advisory boards for the Stanford-in-Washington campus, the Stanford-in-Government program, and the Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
The students also built a broad-based faculty advisory board and board of directors which includes industry leaders to support the initiative going forward.