Patel, 45, was named dean following a comprehensive, nationwide recruiting search led by a committee that included faculty, staff, students and alumni.
What does FSSA stand for?
FSSA stands for Faculty, Staff, Students and Alumni (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSSA
We have 53 other meanings of FSSA in our Acronym Attic
- Full Service Supplier
- Full Supply Support
- Full-Scale Simulator
- Fully Separate Subsidiary
- Functional Simulation System
- Functional Somatic Syndrome (disease group)
- Fyshwick Self Storage (Australia)
- Financial Shared Services-Employee Compensation Services
- Focal and Segmental Sclerosis and/or Hyalinosis
- Faculty of Science Students Association
- Family and Social Services Administration (Indiana)
- Family and Social Services Agency (Indiana)
- Family Subsistence Supplemental Allowance
- Federal Social Security Act
- Fédération Française du Sport Automobile (French: French Motor Sports Federation)
- Fiber Sequence Selection Algorithm
- Financial System Stability Assessment (World Bank)
- Fine Sun Sensor Assembly
- Fire Suppression Systems Association (Baltimore, MD)
- Flashing Symbolic Signal Ahead
Samples in periodicals archive:
It serves state employees; faculty, staff, students and alumni of the fourteen universities under the State System of Higher Education; faculty, staff, students and alumni of Harrisburg Area Community College, many local governments and school districts, plus private companies that were approved for membership in PSECU.