Its achievement is a result of vision and a tremendous amount of work and support on the part of our faculty, staff, administration and community partners.
What does FSA stand for?
FSA stands for Faculty, Staff, Administration (education)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSA
We have 469 other meanings of FSA in our Acronym Attic
- Fabric Salesmen's Association (New York, NY)
- Fabricom Système d'Assemblage (French: Fabricom Assembly System)
- Facilities Radiological Safety and Safeguards Branch (US FEMA)
- Facility Security Assessment
- Faculté des Sciences Agronomiques (French: Faculty of Agricultural Sciences; Bénin)
- Faculté des Sciences Appliquées (Belgium, engineering schools)
- Faculté des Sciences de l'Administration (French: Faculty of Administration; Canada)
- Faculty Service Area
- Faculty Student Adviser (various locations)
- Faculty Study Abroad
Samples in periodicals archive:
LAU's students, faculty, staff, administration and students' parents should be called upon to work together to address how these problems affect our campuses and what can be done to improve the situation.
The program lends textbooks, equipment and even regalia to students in need and is dependent upon the dedication of faculty, staff, administration, the Board of Trustees, the college foundation, and local businesses and service clubs.
The 26-member committee includes representatives of faculty, staff, administration and students from the five campuses of the OSU system as well as alumni who are leaders in business, agriculture and government plus four members of the OSU governing boards.
The College's faculty, staff, administration, and Board of Trustees mirror this level of students and national diversity.
0 will continue to provide extremely intuitive navigation for students, faculty, staff, administration and alumni.
NASDAQ:BNYN) and Northeastern University announced today a new partnership to expand the reach of the university's information systems to every member of the faculty, staff, administration and student body -- a total of 25,000 users.