We need to end our country's dependency on a trading partner that can run into difficulties again, which can have a detrimental impact on our economy," said Cesar Cuello, director of the Facultad Latinoamericana de Ciencias Sociales (FLACSO).
What does FLASCO stand for?
FLASCO stands for Facultad Latinoamericana de Ciencias Sociales (Spanish)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Foreign Language Association of the Red River (Red River Valley of the North)
- Friendly Local Auto Repair Shop
- Family Life Association of Swaziland (family planning; Manzini, Swaziland)
- Flight Level Allocation Scheme
- Foreign Language and Area Studies
- Foreign Language and Study
- Forest Lake Area Schools (Minnesota)
- Fuels Logistic Area Summary
- Fair Lawn Alliance for Substance Abuse Prevention (Fair Lawn, NJ, USA)
- Federación Latinoamericana de Sociedades de Cancerología
- Fast Large-Angle Spin-Echo (medical imaging)
- Forward Looking Infrared Laser Radar
- Florida Solar Energy Research & Education Foundation
- Foreign Language and Area Studies Fellowships (grant program)
- Families Learning to Advocate with Support and Help
- Family Life and Sexual Health
- Fast Locating and Special Handling (service parts; John Deere)
- Fast Low Angle Shot
- Fast Low-Latency Access with Seamless Handoff (Flarion Technologies)
- Fastest Legal All Street Harleys
Samples in periodicals archive:
Security expert Lucia Dammert, a Chilean researcher with the Facultad Latinoamericana de Ciencias Sociales (FLACSO), says that, although it is valid to ask whether the private prisons will encourage arrests, she does not think that is the case in countries with high levels of overcrowding.
The latter was organized by the Agrupacion de Mujeres Tierra Viva, the Universidad de San Carlos and the Facultad Latinoamericana de Ciencias Sociales, FLACSO.
For starters, according to Jose Jara, director of the Chile branch of the Facultad Latinoamericana de Ciencias Sociales (FLACSO), the disaster gives the president some breathing room when it comes to his own lofty goals.
Public Health and Anencephaly" is a short pamphlet produced by the Argentine Biotech Watchdog Group, part of the Bioethics Project of the Facultad Latinoamericana de Ciencias Sociales, FLACSO-Argentina, which promotes a critical and non-dogmatic perspective in the health sciences.
Eight activists killed in 2010 Emilia Quan's death shook Guatemala's academic and NGO communities to the core as she was a well-known researcher who had worked for the UN and the Facultad Latinoamericana de Ciencias Sociales (FLACSO), among other organizations.
The first rupture in the environmental area occurred in June 2007, when environmentalists who had entered the government, among them activists who worked alongside Energy Minister Alberto Acosta and academics who had made environmental work their careers, principally at the Facultad Latinoamericana de Ciencias Sociales (FLACSO), or who had ties to environmental economist Fander Falconi, convinced the government to move forward with the Iniciativa Yasuni.
However, Carlos Sojo, former director of the Costa Rican chapter of the Facultad Latinoamericana de Ciencias Sociales (FLACSO), says that, as attorney general, Dall'Anese was no stranger to such pressure.