Proposition 13 requires the assessor to use this higher current market value for the 2010 assessment, provided this value does not exceed the property's factored base year value.
What does FBYV stand for?
FBYV stands for Factored Base Year Value (property valuation)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Fighter/Bomber All Weather
- Florida Business Exchange (Tampa, FL)
- Frameline, Bubble and Crosshair Generator (Unitcine)
- Forward Based X-Band-Transportable (US DoD radar system)
- Fairbury, Nebraska (airport code)
- Free Buyers Yard (lumber goods pricing)
- Future Budget Year
- Fishing Bay Yacht Club
- Flounder Bay Yacht Club (Anacortes, WA)
- Friends of Bedfordshire Youth Music (Bedfordshire, England, UK)
- Federatie Van Beroepsorgenisaties in de Zorg (Dutch: Federation of Professional Associations in Health Care)
- Finance Bank Zambia, Ltd.
- Flying Battery Zone (gaming, Sonic & Knuckles)
- Fonds Voor de Beroepsziekten (Dutch: Fund for Occupational Diseases; Belgium)
- Form-Based Zoning (alternative zoning codes)
- Free Blocking Zone (football)
- Functional Border Zone
- (USN Rating) Fire Controlman
- Brothers of Charity (religious order)
- Civic Forum (Central African Republic)