Facing matters - specifying that an ad should be facing i.
What does FM stand for?
FM stands for Facing Matter
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of FM
We have 98 other meanings of FM in our Acronym Attic
- Fine Living: Your Private Island (television travel show)
- Fine Living: Your Reality Checked (reality TV show)
- Flying Radar Target (USN/NRL Decoy Proof-of-Concept)
- Fighting LegendZ (gaming forum)
- Facial Myokymia
- Facilities Maintenance
- Facility Management
- Facility Manager
- Facility Map (FAA ARTCC mapping of areas to a facility)
- Facility Module
Samples in periodicals archive:
As can be made out from his dissertations on the terrorism angle, Assef Ali's statement interconnected the international and domestic problems the country was facing matters like the role being played by Islamic courts in the country, the failure to protect women's rights, the impact on the minorities of the blasphemy laws and the country's human rights record might be taken as strictly pertaining to the internal sphere.