Future Education Leader The Facility Engineer Group (FEG), the headquarters for facility engineer detachments and teams, is transitioning and preparing to hand over its functions to the 412th and 416th Theater Engineer Commands.
What does FEG stand for?
FEG stands for Facility Engineer Group (US Army)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FEG
We have 37 other meanings of FEG in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération Européenne des Fonds et Sociétés d'investissement
- Film Employees Federation of South India (Tamil Nadu, India)
- Far Eastern Federal University (Russia)
- Fédération Échanges France Ukraine (French: France Ukraine Exchanges Federation)
- Feline Foamy Virus
- Finite Element Finite Volume (geochemistry)
- Forced Expiratory Flow-Volume (respiratory system)
- Forced Expiratory Flow
- Fast Enough for You (Phish song)
- Financial Empowerment for Youth (Charlotte, NC)
- Fédération des Enseignantes et Enseignants Genevois (French: Teachers' Federation of Geneva; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Fegyver-és Gépgyár (Hungarian arms manufacturer)
- Field Emission Gun (electron emission source commonly used in TEM and SEM)
- Financial Engineering Group (various locations)
- Finite Element Graph
- Fisheries Expert Group (est. 2008)
- Flying Electric Generator
- Forum des Educatrices de Guinée (French: Educating Forum of Guinea)
- Fourth Estate Guardian
- Fox Entertainment Group (Los Angeles, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We believe that the same could be said of the current reach and effect of the United States Army Facility Engineer Group (USAFEG).
In April 2002, Facility Engineer Team (FET) 18 of the US Army Facility Engineer Group (USAFEG) arrived at Kandahar Airfield and joined the staff of the Brigade Combat Team.
Army Facility Engineer Group effective 16 October 2000.