India woke up to facilities management services when companies started outsourcing their non-core activities to different vendors.
What does FMS stand for?
FMS stands for Facilities Management Services (State Farm Insurance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FMS
We have 384 other meanings of FMS in our Acronym Attic
- Funktionelle Magnetresonanztomographie (German: Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- Football Manager Real Time Editor (software)
- Family Medicine Research Unit (Department of General Practice, University of Sydney; Australia)
- Federación Mexicana de Rugby (Mexican rugby federation)
- Food Microbiology Research Unit (Public Health Laboratory Service; National Health Service; UK)
- Fair Market Rental Value
- Family Medicine Residents of Western (University of Western Ontario Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry; Canada)
- Fabrication Mécanique de Sécurité (French: Manufacturing Mechanical Safety)
- Fachverband der Maschinen und Stahlbau Österreichs (German: Association of Machinery and Steel of Austria)
- Faciities Management Sportif (French sports management company)
- Facilities Management Software
- Facilities Management System
- Facility Maintenance Shop
- Facility Management and Safety
- Facility Management System
- Faculty of Management Sciences (various locations)
- Faculty of Management Studies
- Fair Market Share (economics)
- Fairfield Middle School (Richmond, VA)
- False Memory Syndrome
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contract notice: procurement of interchange facilities management services Lancashire County Council is seeking to create an open book partnership to deliver the required high quality level of service as cost effectively as possible within the specifications required by the Authority.
Summary: DUBAI - Inaya Facilities Management Services, a member of the Belhasa Group of Companies, has been certified ISO 9001:2008, conducted in accordance with TE[pounds sterling]V Middle East auditing and certification procedures.
launches a report on the Facilities Management Services Market in India 2012 as part of Netscribes' Business Services Industry Reports.
The Public Establishment for Industrial Estates (PEIE) signed with COMO Facilities Management Services, a trade name for United Facilities Management Services LLC an Omani Integrated Facilities Management Services Company to provide operation and maintenance services to its utilities and common areas in the various industrial estates across the Sultanate; namely Rusayl Industrial Estate, Knowledge Oasis Muscat (KOM), Nizwa Industrial Estate, Sur Industrial Estate, Raysut Industrial Estate, Al Mazunah Free Zone, Buraimi Industrial Estate, and Sohar Industrial Estate.
About The Millennium Group The Millennium Group is a premier provider of document management and facilities management services.
The acquired Siemens business provides facilities management services to over 200 buildings in more than 18 states, representing approximately 45 million square feet of facilities and will supplement the approximately 950 million square feet of high-quality commercial and industrial facilities to which EMCOR Facilities Services currently provides similar services.
MFS Intelenet premiered services in New York City last year, and serves customers as a single source carrier for local, long distance, facilities management services and a wide range of additional services including: calling card, 800-number service, voice mail, customized billing and management reporting.