The group also includes hazardous waste incineration, contract research and development and facilities management operations and exports to countries including Switzerland, Germany, USA, Brazil and Ireland
What does FMO stand for?
FMO stands for Facilities Management Operations (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FMO
We have 91 other meanings of FMO in our Acronym Attic
- Functional Mobility of Nervous Processes
- Fanjing Mountain Nature Reserve (Guizhou, China)
- Family Mediation Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Fondation Microfinance Nord-Sud (French: Microfinance Foundation North-South; Canada)
- Facilities Maintenance Specialist
- Finnish Micro and Nano Technology Network (Finland)
- Full Moon Night Trekking (travel service; Pakistan)
- Food of Minimal Nutritional Value
- Ferromagnetic Nanowire
- Facilities Management Office
- Fast Moving Object (asteroids)
- Fax Money Order (Pakistan)
- Fédération des Maladies Orphelines (French: Federation of Orphan Diseases)
- Federation of Manufactured Home Owners of Florida, Inc.
- Federation of Manufacturing Opticians (UK)
- Fers et Matériaux de l'Oise (French materials company)
- Field Maintenance Office
- Field Marketing Organization (insurance)
- Financial Management Office(r)
- Financierings-Maatschappij voor Ontwikkelingslanden (Dutch: Netherlands Development Finance Company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It helps break down silos that inhibit real estate and facilities management operations and gives owners and investors confidence in all of their asset investment decisions today and into the future.
Etisalat Facilities Management provides an integrated FM solution covering facilities management operations and maintenance for hard and soft services, facilities management consultancy, and CMMS areas.
MacLellan's facilities management operations will, together with Interserve's existing Facilities and Industrial Services businesses, form an enlarged facilities management business, operating through a single management structure and delivering integrated services across the full spectrum of public and private sector clients.
It plans to outsource its information technology and property and facilities management operations and 1,000 staff would transfer to a "third party provider.
The business is being integrated into Interserve's existing facilities management operations, called Interserve fm, and will achieve annual savings of pounds 1.
Zeborg Facilities combines the purchasing power of G&W's facilities management operations with Zeborg's proprietary technology and procurement expertise to give corporate buyers unprecedented control of the money and resources they devote to their facilities operations.
Its staff in Montreal will work together with Planon's Boston headquarters to accelerate Planon's leadership in providing corporate customers with powerful yet user friendly tools to automate all their enterprise real estate and facilities management operations, dramatically cutting costs while delivering optimal service.