Summary: DUBAI - Al-Futtaim Engineering announced its Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) maintenance division has won a multi-million dirham facilities maintenance contract from the UAE Ministry of Education.
What does FM stand for?
FM stands for Facilities Maintenance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FM
We have 98 other meanings of FM in our Acronym Attic
- Freaking Little Yellow Notes (as in Post-It Notes)
- Flying Operations
- Fellowship of Lutheran Young People (St. Michael Lutheran Church; Baltimore, MD)
- Florida Library Youth Program
- Fresno's Leading Young Professionals (Fresno, CA)
- Fine Living: Your Private Island (television travel show)
- Fine Living: Your Reality Checked (reality TV show)
- Flying Radar Target (USN/NRL Decoy Proof-of-Concept)
- Fighting LegendZ (gaming forum)
- Facial Myokymia
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to PRSM, the award is determined each year by a vote of retailers and industry vendors who select the company that they feel best exemplifies excellence in the retail facilities maintenance profession.
As expressed in the General Assembly Resolution, Control Group's unwavering standards have become the benchmark for the facilities maintenance industry.
As Omni's Chicago hub, OSS will eventually provide Midwest clients with a broad range of facilities maintenance services.
Matthew Pitts credited with pioneering technology-driven facilities management for big box retailer CHICAGO -- SMS Assist today announced Matthew Pitts has been named Chief Operating Officer of the Chicago-based technology-driven facilities maintenance company.
a security integrator servicing clients across the New York metro area, demonstrated its NetImage XSO integrated, networked security system At the Northern New Jersey Plant Engineering and Facilities Maintenance Show.
The contract with HD Supply Facilities Maintenance comes with a number of benefits for U.
With this transaction, ISS becomes by far the largest building and facilities maintenance organization in the United States, with annual revenues approximately $950 million, and with over 50,000 employees.