of San Francisco, to support architect engineering services for the Facilities Engineering Branch at the agency's Ames Research Center in Moffett Field, Calif.
What does FEB stand for?
FEB stands for Facilities Engineering Branch
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FEB
We have 56 other meanings of FEB in our Acronym Attic
- Fun and Educational Activities in Tents
- Far Eastern Air Transport Incorporated (Philippines)
- Festival of European Anglophone Theatrical Societies (annual theatrical competition)
- Financial and Ecosystem Accounting Tracking System (US EPA)
- Future European Air Traffic System
- Families for Effective Autism Treatment of Southern Nevada
- Florida Education Association United
- Frauen-Erwerbs-und Ausbildungsverein (German: Women's Employment and Training Association)
- Field Excursions Associated with Precipitation
- Facility Evaluation Board
- Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfskunde (Faculty of Economics and Business Administration)
- Faculty of Economics and Business (various schools)
- Far East Broadcasting
- Far Eastern Bank (Singapore)
- Far Eastern Bureau
- Fast Easy Binary
- Fat Eared Bunny (PEZ collectors)
- Féderação Espírita Brasileira (Portuguese: Brazilian Spiritist Federation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LOS ANGELES -- AECOM Technology Corporation (NYSE: ACM), a leading provider of professional technical and management support services for public and private clients in more than 130 countries around the world, announced today that it was awarded a contract by NASA to support architect engineering services for the Facilities Engineering Branch at the agency's Ames Research Center in Moffett Field, California.