What does FSEI stand for?
FSEI stands for Fachschaft Elektro- und Informationstechnik (German Organization of students of Engineering and Information Technology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSEI
We have 2 other meanings of FSEI in our Acronym Attic
- Fellow of the Society of Economic Geologists
- Fire Safety Engineering Group
- Facultatea de Stiinte Economice Si Gestiunea Afacerilor (Romanian: School of Economics and Business Administration)
- Faculté des Sciences Économiques et de Gestion Appliquée (French: School of Economics and Applied Management; Cameroon)
- Faculté des Sciences Économiques et de Gestion de Nabeul (French: School of Economics and Management of Nabeul; Nabeul, Tunisia)
- Faculté des Sciences Économiques et de Gestion de Sfax (French: School of Economics and Management of Sfax; Sfax, Tunisia)
- Faculté des Sciences Économiques et de Gestion de Tunis (French: School of Economic Sciences and Management of Tunisia; Tunisia)
- Faculty of Sciences, Engineering & Health (Australia)
- Feinstein School of Education and Human Development (Rhode Island College)
- Fischler School of Education and Human Services (Florida)
- First Seismic Corp.
- Food Service Equipment Industry
- Four Seasons Equipment, Inc. (various locations)
- Final Supplemental Environmental Impact Report
- Final Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement
- Faculté des Sciences Économiques et Juridiques (French: School of Legal and Economic Sciences; Niger)
- Föreningen Sveriges Regionala Energikontor (Swedish: Swedish Regional Energy Office Association)
- Ferguson Structural Engineering Laboratory (University of Texas at Austin)
- Flight Safe Exposure Limits (US FAA)
- Faculty of Sport and Exercise Medicine (UK)