Wolfgang-Dieter Appel, graduated as an engineer from Fachhochschule Regensburg in 1978 and immediately began working with the Audi Development Center.
What does FHR stand for?
FHR stands for Fachhochschule Regensburg (Regensburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHR
We have 61 other meanings of FHR in our Acronym Attic
- Fish Health Protection Regulations (Canada)
- Foothills Park and Recreation District (Littleton, CO)
- Fellow of the Health Physics Society
- Fingal Head Public School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Forest Hills Public Schools (Grand Rapids, Michigan)
- Full Hydraulic Power Steering (product feature)
- Federal Historic Preservation Tax Incentives Program
- Federation of Houston Professional Women (Texas)
- Family History Questionnaire
- Fédération d'Haltérophilie du Québec (French: Weightlifting Federation of Quebec; Canada)
- Failed Host Recovery
- Fair Hearing Request (various locations)
- Farmhouse Rattery (breeding)
- Faster Hit Recovery (Diablo II gaming)
- FatHead Racing (Dallas, TX)
- Federal Halocarbon Regulations (Canada)
- Fellowship Health Resources (various locations; behavioral health organization)
- Fetal Heart Rate
- Fire Hose Rack
- Firefox Health Report (Mozilla)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Seemann holds a BSEE from the Fachhochschule Regensburg and mastered in "Novel, cost efficient photovoltaic systems" in 1985.
Author information Gareth Monkman is Professor of Robotics and Automation at the Fachhochschule Regensburg in Germany.