Ultimately though, Sayer said, most will still have to face their new boss in a face-to-face interview if they want that job.
What does FTFI stand for?
FTFI stands for Face-to-Face Interview
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FTFI
- Forget the Fuel Economy
- Fundación Tripartita Para La Formación En El Empleo (Spanish: Tripartite Foundation for Employment Training)
- Fast-Track Funding Flanders
- Fix the Freaking Finder (polite form; ArsTechnica.com)
- Float Tube Fishing Forum
- Foundation Trust Financing Facility (UK)
- Free Total Faithful Fruitful
- Fuel and Target Fabrication Facility
- Florida Tropical Fish Farms Association
- Franklin Templeton Capital Safety
- Failure-Triggering Fault Interaction
- Fair Trade Forum India
- Fournitures Techniques et Fournitures Industrielles (French industrial supply company)
- Formal Techniques for Java-Like Programs (workshop)
- Forever the Flyest Kids (band)
- Fluorescent Tagging of Full-Length Proteins (biochemistry)
- Fabrique Toulousaine de Fermetures Métalliques (French metal fastener company)
- First Time Film Makers
- Fixed That For Myself
- Florida Thoroughbred Farm Managers
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the Electoral Process On Approval Ratings On Everyday Life On Identity On Outlook Survey Methods Results are based on face-to-face interviews with 2,200 adults, aged 15 and older, in Kenya between June 16 and July 8, 2008.
The DWP has shut down hundreds of local offices that once offered face-to-face interviews to claimants, and opened 62 call centres in their place, an efficiency drive that has helped deliver pounds 375m savings.
A questionnaire regarding characteristics of vaginismus was finished after face-to-face interview before treatment and 3 months and 12 months later.
Each woman who agreed was asked, in a face-to-face interview, the four questions that make up the HITS survey, a validated questionnaire for assessing domestic violence: whether a partner or family member had physically hurt her, insulted her or talked down to her, threatened her with harm, or screamed or cursed at her during this pregnancy Women answering yes to any of the questions were offered the phone number of a 24-hour domestic violence intervention center.
As of the middle of last week, former Cleveland and Texas GM John Hart, now a consultant for the Rangers, hadn't even committed to accepting a face-to-face interview for the job, and Colletti's late entry into the candidate field likely means Frank McCourt has given up on Hart.
Anyone without a biometric passport would have required a visa, which could only be obtained by a face-to-face interview at a US Embassy; it also meant that anyone travelling on business at short notice would have almost no chance of securing such a visa in time.
The qualitative study Using a qualitative analyzed interview data gathered in approach to collecting data, participants engaged6 face-to-face interviews with 16 African-American males over a 3-month period during the 2002-2003 academic school year.