ISLAMABAD -- The Supreme Court of Pakistan on Monday granted three weeks to Pakistan 's former ambassador to US Hussain Haqqani to return back home and face the jury in the secret memo case.
What does FTJ stand for?
FTJ stands for Face the Jury (website)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FTJ
We have 8 other meanings of FTJ in our Acronym Attic
- Fuel Tank Inerting System (aerospace)
- Function Test Information Sheet
- Furnace Tube Inspection System (Quest Integrity Group)
- Freedom to Innovate South Africa (conference)
- Fan Turbine Inlet Temperature
- Feelings Told in Trance
- Film and Television Institute of Tamil Nadu (Tamil Nadu, India)
- Forget Them If They Can't Take A Joke (polite form)
- Fan Turbine Inlet Temperature Indicator
- First Thing in the Morning
- Faculté de Théologie de Jérusalem (French: Jerusalem School of Theology)
- Fail to Join (gaming)
- Fédération Tchadienne de Judo (French: Chad Judo Federation; Chad)
- Fédération Tunisienne de Judo (French: Tunisian Judo Federation; Tunisia)
- Festival Théâtre-Jeunesse (French: Youth Theatre Festival)
- Fiches de Travail Junior (French: Junior Worksheets)
- Fine Tool Journal (Pownal, ME)
- Fondation Tourisme Jeunesse (French: Youth Tourism Foundation)
- Fourier Theory of Jumps
- Fuel the Jet (Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: ANI New Delhi, Sept 2 (ANI): A man from Huichang, Jiangxi province, will face the jury for intentional homicide for burying a friend alive.
His father, Mohammed Imram, understood to run a computer business in Cardiff, was told to give his son the pounds 15,000 and for him to lodge it with the court until he returns to face the jury.