Since he entered the league out of Miami in 1996, Baltimore embraced Lewis, and he became the heart and soul of the defense and the face of the franchise.
What does FOTF stand for?
FOTF stands for Face of the Franchise (Michael Young)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FOTF
We have 14 other meanings of FOTF in our Acronym Attic
- Follow-On Test and Evaluation
- Friends of the Elderly (various locations)
- Friends of the Environment (Australia)
- Friends of Threatened Ecosystems (Threatened Ecosystems Network)
- Fiber Optic Test Equipment Company
- Friends of the Ellwood Coast (Goleta, CA)
- Forward Observer Team Equipped with Ground Laser Locator Designator
- Forward Observer Team Equipped with GLLD (field test)
- Female Offender Treatment and Employment Program (California)
- Flight of the Eagle Productions (Salt Lake County, UT)
- Faith of the Fallen (Terry Goodkind book)
- Falling on the Floor
- Fashions on the Field (ladies' horse event)
- Father of the Family
- Fellowship of the Force (Star Wars)
- Field of the Future (BP PLC)
- Fight of the Fading
- Focus On The Family (Dr. James Dobson's organization)
- Four on the Floor
- Friend of the Family (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Consider the chain of calamities that hit the Blazers that day: Brandon Roy, the face of the franchise, was forced to retire at 27 because of continuing knee problems.
If you're the star or the face of the franchise and if you win, it's great for you, and everybody looks at you.
During the summer months, Leahy said that Scorch is the highly visible face of the franchise.
1 overall draft pick had spent nine seasons with the Clippers and had become the face of the franchise.
Burns' boldest move, though, has been the surprise August trading of the longtime face of the franchise, Shalrie Joseph, to Chivas USA for 23-year-old midfielder Blair Gavin (whose contract option the team declined on Friday), money and a second-round pick in this year's draft.
If Howard agrees to an extension, he will eventually be the new face of the franchise.
With the Elmore Group based out of Utah and California, the Bebans were the local face of the franchise during the final 28 years at Civic Stadium.