One measure of the improvement in biometric capabilities, according to Mark Lockie, editor of Biometric Technology Today and programme director of next week's conference, is the US series of face recognition vendor tests, which for the past 15 years have evaluated the latest systems.
What does FRVT stand for?
FRVT stands for Face Recognition Vendor Test
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
We have 2 other meanings of FRVT in our Acronym Attic
- Fast Relaxed Vector Fitting
- Forbidden-Region Virtual Fixture
- Fowler Rodriguez Valdes-Fauli (law firm group)
- Feather River Veterinary Hospital (Marysville, CA)
- Forum des Responsables de la Vérification Interne (French: Forum of Leaders of the Internal Audit; Canada)
- Financial Responsibility Verification Program (Texas law enforcement database)
- Full Range Video Processing System (Air Force Range Safety, Cape Canaveral, FL)
- Fair Rental Value System
- Fond Rozvoje Vysokych Skol (Czech: University Development Fund)
- Foothills Regional Victim Services (Alberta, Canada)
- Florida Recreational Vehicle Trade Association (Riverview, FL)
- Florida RV Trade Association
- Faculteit Ruimtelijke Wetenschappen (Netherlands)
- Faith River Worship (band)
- Faster Run/Walk (Diablo game)
- Federal Register Watch
- Federated Republican Women
- Fences and Retaining Walls
- Financial Report Writer
- Fine and Rare Wines, Ltd.
Samples in periodicals archive:
FaceVACS, which has been in development since 1995, has been tested and proven in a number of independent evaluations, including the Face Recognition Vendor Tests in 2002 and 2006.
The MBE is generally considered the successor independent evaluation platform to the Face Recognition Vendor Tests 2002 and 2006, which were earlier independent biometric evaluations performed by NIST and on which Cognitec's technology also participated and exhibited exceptional operational performance.
In various independent evaluation tests including the Face Recognition Vendor Tests 2002 and 2006, FaceVACS[R] has proven to be the leading technology available on the market.
DRESDEN, Germany -- Cognitec Systems today announced that the results of the Face Recognition Vendor Test (FRVT) 2006, a large scale independent evaluation test of face recognition systems conducted by the U.
In various independent evaluation tests, including the Face Recognition Vendor Test 2002, FaceVACS(R) has proven to be the leading facial recognition technology available on the market today.