Harris emphasized that it will continue all wafer fabrication, assembly and test of rad-hard JAN Class S and rad-hard JAN Class B ICs in the U.
What does FAT stand for?
FAT stands for Fabrication, Assembly and Test
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of FAT
We have 154 other meanings of FAT in our Acronym Attic
- Field Alert Status Verification
- Floral Art Society of Victoria, Inc. (Australia)
- Fonds d'Action Saint-Viateur (French: Saint-Viateur Action Fund; Côte d'Ivoire)
- Fixed Abrasive Sawing Wire
- Fleet Anti-Submarine Warfare (US Navy)
- Fleet Anti-Submarine Warfare Command (US Navy)
- Force Anti-Submarine Warfare Commander
- Fleet Anti-Submarine Warfare Training Center (San Diego, CA)
- Fleet Anti-Submarine Warfare Training Center, Pacific (San Diego, CA)
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Fabulous and Thick
- Facilities Acquisition Team
- Facility Acceptance Test
- Factory Acceptance Test
- Faculty of Advanced Technology (University of Glamorgan; UK)
- Faithful and Teachable (religious slang)
- Faithful and True
- Faithful Available and Teachable
- Family Acknowledgement Tree
- Famine and Temperature (weight loss program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Working with TI allows us to continue our long-term vision to provide turnkey services, from customer design support to wafer fabrication, assembly and test," said Eric Larson, Amkor Executive Vice President.
QS9000 qualification, granted by the French accreditation body LCIE, covers all the activities at the Rousset site: product development, fabrication, assembly and test.