These include support for switch, server and fabric profiles, sub-profiles for basic and enhanced zoning control, as well as support for the Fabric Device Management Interface (FDMI), and blade processors.
What does FDMI stand for?
FDMI stands for Fabric Device Management Interface (computer hardware component)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FDMI
We have 1 other meaning of FDMI in our Acronym Attic
- Faculté des Métiers de l'Essonne (French: Essonne Faculty of Trades; Essonne, France)
- Feuille de Match Électronique (French: Electronic Match Sheet; handball)
- Flying Duty Medical Examination
- Florida Digital Media Education Consortium
- Flowfield-Dependent Mixed Explicit-Implicit (algorithm; computational fluid dynamics)
- Fédération Départementale des Maisons Familiales (French: Departmental Federation of Family Homes)
- Fibroblast-Derived Motility Factor
- Factory Direct Modular Homes (Brick, NJ)
- Fédération Départementale des Malades et Handicapés (French: Departmental Federation of the Sick and Disabled)
- Fonds Départemental de Modernisation de l'Habitat (French: Departmental Housing Modernization Fund)
- Flat Display Mounting Interface Standard (VESA standard)
- Forage Dry Matter Intake
- Force Development Management Information System
- Force Development Management Information System Authorization Subsystem
- Fire Department Mount Joy (Pennsylvania)
- Fédération Départementale des Maisons des Jeunes et de la Culture (French: Departmental Federation of Youth Houses and Culture)
- Freunde Der Mexikanischen Kultur (German: Friends of Mexican Culture)
- Farleden Dynamic Markup Language
- Field Data Markup Language
- FileMaker Dynamic Markup Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
New features addressing SAN management include support for embedded Common Information Model (CIM) interface based on the Storage Management Interface Specification (SMI-S), Internet Storage Name Service (iSNS) protocol, which automates the discovery, management, and configuration of iSCSI devices, and Fabric Device Management Interface (FDMI), which provides Cisco MDS 9000 users a standard way to manage all of their host bus adapters (HBAs) from a single, central location instead of having to manage them separately from individual servers.
Brocade(R)) , the world's leading provider of infrastructure solutions for Storage Area Networks (SANs), and Emulex Corporation , the world's leading supplier of storage networking Host Bus Adapters (HBAs), today announced availability of unified management for HBAs and switches using the Fabric Device Management Interface (FDMI) and Emulex's HBAnyware(TM).