What does FXIL stand for?
FXIL stands for FTSE Xinhua Index Limited (China)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Fuji Xerox Global Services
- Fuji Xerox (Hong Kong) Limited
- Fox Hound (Metal Gear Solid gaming)
- Factor XI (biochemistry)
- Fractionated X-Irradiation (leukemia)
- Freedom of Expression Institute (Johannesburg, South Africa)
- FTSE (Financial Times and Stock Exchange) Xinhua Index Limited (various locations)
- Fastidious, Xylem-Inhabiting Bacteria (plant pathology)
- Fragile X Information Center
- Fuji Xerox Interfield Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Forex International Markets
- Fuji Xerox Imaging Materials (various locations)
- Fuji Xerox Information Systems Co., Ltd.
- Fairfax Media Ltd. (Australia)
- Foreign Exchange Joint Standing Committee (Bank of England; also seen as FX JSC)
- Fast Exchange Limit (radiology)
- Field X-Ray Lab (Niton)
- Flex Loader
- Fuji Xerox Learning Institute, Inc.
- Filtered-X Least Mean Squares