3%* in October, outperforming the FTSE All-Share Index return of -0.
What does FTAS stand for?
FTAS stands for FTSE All-Share Index
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of FTAS
We have 12 other meanings of FTAS in our Acronym Attic
- Failure to Acquire Rate
- Festival de Théatre Amateur de Richmond (French: Amateur Theatre Festival in Richmond; Canada)
- Fiber-Textile-Apparel-Retail (industrial progression)
- Financial Transaction Adjustment Request
- Following Transmitted As Received
- Fast Times at Ridgemont High (movie)
- Familial Testicular Agenesis Syndrome
- Fast-Time Analyzer/Analysis System
- Federal Telecommunications Access Service
- First Traders Analytical Solutions, LLC
- Future Theater Airlift Study
- Flexographic Technical Association of South Africa (est. 1995)
- Free Trade Alliance San Antonio (San Antonio, TX)
- Faster Than A Speeding Bullet
- Foreign Trade Association of Southern California
- Fair Trials Abroad Trust (est. 1994; EU)
- Fluorescent Treponemal Antibody Test
- Foreign Terrorist Asset Tracking (US Department of the Treasury)
- Furniture, Timber & Allied Trades Union
- Foreign Terrorist Asset Tracking Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The current yield on the FTSE All-Share Index is 3.
F&C's Stakeholder Child Trust Fund tracks the performance of the FTSE All-Share index of UK shares - a broad index that includes medium-sized and smaller companies as well as the big hitters of the FTSE 100 index.
Pirc's review of 444 companies on the FTSE All-Share Index found that some were merely paying lip-service to the code, while others were not giving convincing reasons for failing to comply with its provisions.
3% from the FTSE All-Share Index over the same period.
That meant Scotland outperformed the London Stock Market, where the FTSE All-Share Index rose by just 1.
Start saving into an FTSE All-Share Index tracker fund with regular monthly premiums of pounds 30 to pounds 50.
Alpha strategy, the mandate's objective is to target performance of two percent over the FTSE All-Share Index.