An announcment is made by FTSE Group regarding combined assets of FTSE China A50 Index linked ETFs have surpassed $10 billion.
What does FXC stand for?
FXC stands for FTSE (Financial Times and the London Stock Exchange)/Xinhua China (finance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FXC
We have 4 other meanings of FXC in our Acronym Attic
- Fredericksburg Beard Coalition (est. 2013)
- Fuzhou Xinmei Biotech Co., Ltd. (Fuzhou, China)
- Fixed Beamforming
- Fixed Binary Translation
- Forex Betting and Trading (Konstancia Ltd.; online investment services)
- Fabric for Extreme Conditions (Honda Element car seat fabric)
- Fiber Cross-Connect
- Foreign Exchange Committee (New York, NY)
- Fragile Course (band)
- Fragile X-Chromosome
- Furries Exchanging Comics
- Forex Capital Markets
- François-Xavier Duponchelle (computer services; France)
- Harley-Davidson Dyna Super Glide motorcycle model
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob (fuel injected)
- Fixed Drop Cross-Connect Card
- Foreign Exchange Dealers Coalition
- Harley-Davidson Dyna Low Rider motorcycle model
- Harley-Davidson Dyna Defender Police Motorcycle Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
FTSE Group has announced that the combined assets of FTSE China A50 Index linked ETFs have surpassed $10 billion.
Largest ever international index provider benchmark switch - Includes world's largest emerging markets fund, the $67bn Vanguard Emerging Markets Stock Index Fund - FTSE becomes third-largest equity ETF index benchmark provider globally - Reinforces FTSE's growing US presence, and global top 3 position NEW YORK, LONDON, HONG KONG, SYDNEY and TOKYO, Oct.
MANAMA: Global index company FTSE Group and Yasaar Research have launched the FTSE Shariah Global Equity Index Series in Dubai, introducing 96 new Sharia-compliant indices.
FTSE Group ("FTSE"), the global index company, and Yasaar Research (Yasaar) today launched the FTSE Shariah Global Equity Index Series, with the launch of 96 new Shariah compliant indices, including the FTSE Shariah Developed Index Series, the FTSE Shariah Emerging Index Series; the FTSE Shariah All-World Index Series; and FTSE Shariah Multinationals 150 Index.
The firm's analysis of listed companies with a market capitalisation of more than pounds 100m shows that women are also less likely to be appointed to the board of an Aim or FTSE SmallCap company than to a FTSE 350 giant.
Women are failing to break through the glass ceiling in AIM and FTSE SmallCap companies, a new study has revealed.
Global index provider FTSE Group and the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT) have agreed to transfer the calculation and dissemination of the NAREIT Domestic Real Estate Index Series to FTSE and to rename it the FTSE NAREIT US Real Estate Index Series.