The CD-ROM provides 6,000 lines of code for solving 26 real-world design problems, including FORTRAN source code developed to simulate integrated step-growth polymerization processes, Polymers Plus backup files, and Aspen Custom Modeler files.
What does FOR stand for?
FOR stands for FORTRAN Source Code (File Name Extension)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FOR
We have 202 other meanings of FOR in our Acronym Attic
- Final Office Review (Colorado Department of Transportation)
- financial obligations ratio
- Flame of Recca (anime)
- Flat on Right (configuration)
- Fleet On the Road
- Flight Operations Review
- Flippin' Over Rated (polite form)
- Fore River Railroad Corporation
- Fortaleza, Ceara, Brazil - Fortaleza (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Xbrowse, another toolset component, can speed Fortran source code editing and debugging.