To fulfill its vision, FORSCOM is partnering with MilTech Solutions to develop a customized Virtual Training Portal for Soldiers on milSuite.
What does FSRPT stand for?
FSRPT stands for FORSCOM (US Army Forces Command) Soldier Risk Policy and Tool
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Fachschaft Raumplanung (German: Student Council Spatial Planning)
- Family Support and Reunification Program
- Fellow of the Society for Radiological Protection (UK)
- Florida School Recognition Program
- Food Security Research Project
- Forced Sex Role Play
- Foundry Standby Routing Protocol (Foundry Networks)
- Freedom Solutions Recording Plan (Loren Weisman)
- Friends of Schuylkill River Park (est. 1988)
- Fully Secured on Residential Property (loan)
- Financial Services Reputation Quotient (Harris Interactive)
- Flat Spectrum Radio Quasar
- Faculty Senate Rules and Regulations (Kansas)
- Falling Sweep Ramp Rate (electronics)
- Fichiers Schématiques du Réseau Routier (French: Skeletal Road Network Files; Canada)
- First Scout Ranger Regiment
- Firstservice Residential Realty
- Fiscal Soundness Reporting Requirements (US DHHS)
- Fondazione Sandretto Re Rebaudengo (Italian: Sandretto Re Rebaudengo Foundation; est. 1995)
- Food Safety Research and Response Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
On 20 April 2011 at the FORSCOM C4I Conference in Atlanta, MG Alan Lynn, Chief of Signal, announced the selection of CSM Ronald S.
Company to Continue Providing Advanced Training Services and Solutions to FORSCOM Units, Helping Soldiers Prepare for Deployment under Operations Planning and Resource Support Services II (OPTARSS II) Contract MCLEAN, Va.
The modification table of organization and equipment (MTOE) for a TSC is still set up like a FORSCOM unit.
As it has for 25 years, FORSCOM contributes to this very important mission by transforming, training, mobilizing, deploying, sustaining and reconstituting conventional U.
The Cultural Awareness (CA) MTTs: * Conduct TTT to TRADOC schools in order for the schools to incorporate CA into their institutional training; * Conduct TTT to FORSCOM units in order for the Soldiers to train their own units prior to deployment; and * Conduct cultural awareness training for warfighters.
The scores from each event were added, minus the special event, to decide the 2006 FORSCOM top patrol narcotic detector dog team, the top patrol explosive detector dog (PEDD) team, and the top kennels.
Other FDUs include adding four FA tactical data systems operators to the division FSC, awaiting Mod Force Review; changing the rank of the division FSCOORD from lieutenant colonel to colonel (as already mentioned), which has FORSCOM and TRADOC concurrence and is being staffed in the DA G3; and adding a 40A Space Officer to the battlefield coordination detachment (BCD), awaiting Mod Force Review.