About Pacritinib Pacritinib is an oral, once a day, tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) with dual activity against JAK2 and FMS-like tyrosine kinase 3 (FLT3).
What does FLT-3 stand for?
FLT-3 stands for FMS-Like Tyrosine Kinase 3
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Full Load Torque
- Functional Level Test
- Funny Little Thing (OS bugs during Apollo G/S development)
- Fuzzy Logic Toolbox
- Harley-Davidson Tour Glide motorcycle model
- Fleet Broadcast
- Fleet Command Center (CINCLANTFLT)
- Flight Lieutenant
- Flight Plan
- Flight Sergeant
- Flight-Spare (US NASA)
- Fetal Liver Tyrosine Kinase 3
- Fermat's Last Theorem Applies
- Florida Land Title Association (trade association)
- Foreign Language Teaching Assistant (Fulbright Scolarship Program)
- Fork Lift Truck Association (UK)
- Forward Looking Terrain Avoidance (FAA Terrain Awareness and Warning System)
- Fleet Analysis Center (Corona)
- Fleet Tactical Deception Group, Atlantic
- Fleet Tactical Deception Group, Pacific
Samples in periodicals archive:
CDX-301 is soluble, recombinant human FMS-like tyrosine kinase 3 ligand (Flt3L) and previous experience has shown that it increases the numbers and activity of blood stem cells and immune cells.
Tokyo, Japan, July 12, 2006 - (JCN) - Takara Bio has entered into a licensing agreement with US company InVivoScribe Technologies for a patent on detecting the mutations of FMS-like tyrosine kinase 3 (FLT3) genes developed by Takara Bio.