Strictly FITT is a cardio dance programme and "exercise in disguise", says Jo, who lives in Seamer with her husband, Will, and rescue dog, Tannar.
What does FIBP stand for?
FIBP stands for FITT (Forum for International Trade Training) International Business Professional (accreditation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FIBP
- Fibo = Financial Industry Business Ontology
- Fire Island Black Out
- First Interstate Bank of Oregon (First Interstate Bank Corporation)
- Frankfurt Interbank Offered Rate
- Fiji Islands Bureau of Statistics
- Focused Ion Beam Optical Spectroscopy
- Factor Intracellular Binding Protein
- Federal Industrial Boiler Program
- Fellow of the Institute of Biblical Preaching
- Fellow of the Institute of British Photographers
- Foncière Immobilière Bernard Porteres (French real estate company)
- Finite-Integration Beam-Propagation Method
- Fibonacci Quarterly
- Food Industry Business Roundtable (Los Angeles, CA)
- Forward Indicator Bit Received
- Frontiers in Integrated Biological Research (National Science Foundation)
- Fideicomiso de Infraestructura y Bienes Raíces (Spanish: Trust Infrastructure and Real Estate; Mexico)
- Fundação ITAIPU-BR de Previdência e Assistência Social
- Federal Integrated Biotreatment Research Consortium (contaminated-site bioremediation)
- Fabry-Perot Interferometer/Bolometer Research Experiment
Samples in periodicals archive:
GERRY FITT - Baron Fitt of Bell's Hill, in the County of Down, as he became in 1983 - was elected to Westminster in 1966 as the Republican Labour member for West Belfast.
Byline: Neil Atkinson , wrecked The totally ruined caravan after it overturned on the M62 near Scammonden Dam Pictures by Examiner reader STEVE FITT Lucky escape in M62 caravan crash chaos A FAMILY escaped unhurt when their caravan overturned and was wrecked in a motorway crash.
The Fitts virtually lived under siege in their Antrim Road home and he always carried a handgun.
Anne and the couple's five daughters, fondly known as the Miss Fitts were home alone but managed to escape.