The FIRST Robotics Competition gives students the opportunity to design, build and test a robot that can perform specific functions.
What does FRC stand for?
FRC stands for FIRST Robotics Competition
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FRC
We have 263 other meanings of FRC in our Acronym Attic
- Fichier des Recherches Criminelles (French: Criminal Investigation File)
- Field Reversed Configuration
- Field Robotics Center
- Final Reproducible Copy
- Financial Reconstruction Commission (Japan)
- Financial Reporting Council (UK)
- Financial Research Corp. (Boston, MA)
- Financial Responsibility Centre (Canada)
- Finnish Red Cross
- First Robotics Canada
- Fiscal Responsibility Commission (Nigeria)
- Fisher Registration Card (Asia, Pacific)
- Fitness Recreation Center (various locations)
- Fixed Rate Credit
- Fixed Replacement Cache
- Fixed Roof Coupe (Chevrolet Corvette)
- Flagg Ranch Company (Wyoming)
- Flame Retardant Clothing (body protection)
- Fleet Readiness Center (NAVAIR)
- Fleet Readiness Command
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event, sponsored by WPI, SolidWorks, BAE Systems and FIRST (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology), provides young engineers and robotics enthusiasts with a chance for post-season fun following the FIRST Robotics Competition.
com)-- Gates Corporation today announced plans to support the 2011 FIRST Robotics Competition (FRC) for a fourth consecutive year.
Becoming a sponsor or a team mentor/coach in a FIRST Robotics Competition is one way to convert your interest into action.
GEORGIA -- More than 8,500 high school students from across the country with 344 robots competed at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta for the 2007 FIRST Robotics Competition Championship, held April 12-14.
The Lancaster robotics team was formed in 1999 to compete in the annual FIRST Robotics Competition.
The FIRST Robotics Competition defines winning as "building partnerships that last.
About The Boston FIRST Robotics Regional Competition The Boston FIRST Robotics Competition Regional Planning Committee was established in 2005 and is run entirely by a team of dedicated volunteers.