Rahat Kaunain further informed that the FFC was producing 48 percent of fertilizers being used in the country whereas the EFL was producing 26 percent of the total consumption.
What does FJFC stand for?
FJFC stands for FFC (Fauji Fertilizer Company Ltd.) Jordan Fertilizer Company (Pakistan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FJFC
We have 2 other meanings of FJFC in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Journal of Educational Research
- Flying J Enterprise Solutions LLC (Ogden, Utah)
- Farmworker Justice Fund (Washington, DC)
- Favre Juridique et Fiscal (Swiss wealth management firm)
- Finnish Jazz Federation (Helsinki, Finland)
- Fiscale Jurisprudentie (Belgian case law journal)
- Fix Jam Factory (gaming clan)
- Flint Jewish Federation (Flint, MI)
- Fondation Jeunesse et Familles (French: Foundation for Youth and Families; Switzerland)
- Force Jeune France (French: Young France Force)
- French Job Finding Club (Canada)
- Fashion Jewelry for Everyone (Minneapolis, MN)
- Fédération des Jeunes Francophones du Nouveau-Brunswick
- Frysk Jeugd Fanfare Orkest (Dutch: Youth Frysk Fanfare Orchestra)
- Fundacion Jose Felix Ribas (Spanish: Jose Felix Ribas Foundation; drug rehab center)
- Feldjäger (German military)
- Fisher Jones Greenwood, LLP (England, UK)
- Fleischer Jacobs Group (South Burlington, VT)
- Fonda, Johnstown, Gloversville (railroad)
- Fugro Jacques GeoSurveys, Inc. (est. 1996; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Attending the event from FFC was Eslah Assem, CEO and Abdullah Al Subaie, Head of Credit Facilities.
FFC provides a variety of retail financing products and services that suit its customers' financial needs.
11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Interstate Hotels & Resorts , a leading hotel real estate investor and the nation's largest independent operator of full- and select-service hotels, today announced that it had formed a joint venture with Pittsburgh-based FFC Capital Corporation.
The FFC is made up of 11 commercial lenders, all of whom are independent from banks, whose loan products range from pounds 500 up to pounds 50,000.
The average SR from 1-0 down for each group was then correlated with the FFC for each group and the graph (above) shows that a strong relationship exists between the two variables.
Sweepster and FFC will become a part of Paladin's Light Construction Group and will join the group's existing leading brands of attachments, including companies like Bradco, McMillen and The Major.
The Durst Organization assumed NMSS's position as sub-landlord and will relocate FFC to the 24th floor, where it will occupy approximately 7,250 square feet for five years.