What does FMO stand for?
FMO stands for Fédération des Maladies Orphelines (French: Federation of Orphan Diseases)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FMO
We have 91 other meanings of FMO in our Acronym Attic
- Fondation Microfinance Nord-Sud (French: Microfinance Foundation North-South; Canada)
- Facilities Maintenance Specialist
- Finnish Micro and Nano Technology Network (Finland)
- Full Moon Night Trekking (travel service; Pakistan)
- Food of Minimal Nutritional Value
- Ferromagnetic Nanowire
- Facilities Management Office
- Facilities Management Operations (various locations)
- Fast Moving Object (asteroids)
- Fax Money Order (Pakistan)
- Federation of Manufactured Home Owners of Florida, Inc.
- Federation of Manufacturing Opticians (UK)
- Fers et Matériaux de l'Oise (French materials company)
- Field Maintenance Office
- Field Marketing Organization (insurance)
- Financial Management Office(r)
- Financierings-Maatschappij voor Ontwikkelingslanden (Dutch: Netherlands Development Finance Company)
- Finnforest Modular Office (Finland)
- Fire Management Officer (National Park Service)
- Fire Marshal's Office