Byline: Pietro Innocenzi Nap of the day Eye Of Eternity 2.
What does EOE stand for?
EOE stands for Eye of Eternity (gaming, World of Warcraft)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EOE
We have 48 other meanings of EOE in our Acronym Attic
- Eve of Extinction (video game)
- Evening of Entertainment (Durham, NC)
- Every Other Even (mathematics)
- Excellence of Execution (gaming clan)
- Executor of Estate
- Exemplars of Evil (gaming)
- Expectations of Excellence (National Council for the Social Studies)
- Expert On Everything
- Exploratory Overland Expeditions (UK)
- Extraosseous Ewing (oncology)
- Eye on Entertainment (TV show)
- Eyes of the Elders (band)
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (employment)
- Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority, Female, Disabled, Veteran, Sexual Orientation
- Eastern Ohio Education Association (est. 1869)
- Executive Office of Economic Affairs (Massachusetts)
- Executive Office of Elder Affairs (Massachusetts)
- Executive Office of Environmental Affairs (Massachusetts)
- Electro-Optical Evaluation Complex (USAF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
15 1 DHAN DHANA (IRE) (Liam Jones) 3-1 2 Rose Aurora (7-2) 3 Lady Lam (4-1) 7 ran Eye Of Eternity 85-40F 7, 41/2.
Trainer Simon Dow and jockey Simon Pearce combined to land the fillies' handicap with Ubiquitous, who got up late to deny longtime leader Eye Of Eternity.
Mark Johnston's Jutland justified favouritism in the 1m2f handicap, while Rae Guest's Eye Of Eternity belied odds of 25-1 on his handicap debut in the second division of the 1m1f handicap.
Eye Of Eternity was another 25-1 winner in division two of the Cundall Sustainable Engineering Handicap.
Tony Carroll initiated a double with gamble of the day Under Fire in the first division of the 1m1f handicap and there was an international flavour to the 25-1 success of Eye Of Eternity in the second leg.