According to the protesters, the new rules, which state that only eye care professionals could perform examinations in optics, will leave optometrists without jobs and will make the work of opticians more difficult.
What does ECP stand for?
ECP stands for Eye Care Professional
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ECP
We have 419 other meanings of ECP in our Acronym Attic
- Extended Capabilities Port (type of parallel port)
- Extended Care Paramedic (NSW, Australia)
- Extended Care Physicians (Asheville, NC)
- Extended Care Program (various organizations)
- Extended Cutting Plane
- External Casing Packer (oil and gas industry)
- External Compliance Plan
- External Counterpulsation
- Extracorporeal Photophoresis (dermatology)
- Eye Care Practitioner
- Eye Care Provider
- Les Enfants et Les Chemins de fer en Provence (French: Children and Railways in Provence; elementary school contest)
- Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (Panama City, FL)
- Effective Core Potential Augmented by Core Polarization Potential
- Engineering Change Proposal-Software
- Early Childhood Program Aid (New Jersey)
- École de Conduite du Pays d'Arles (French driving school)
- Éditions du Centre de Psychologie Appliquée (French: Applied Psychology Publishing Center)
- Electric Consumers Protection Act of 1986
- Electronic Communications Privacy Act 1986 (USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OVER 750 eye care professionals from across Europe travelled to Rome at the end of October for the CIBA Vision European Eyelife Summit.
The institute will enable eye care professionals from across the Middle East, from new graduates to seasoned professionals, to learn more about the latest developments in the field under the leadership of worldCOs top eye care professionals.
Stories like this help people understand the importance of seeing an Eye Care Professional for routine eye examinations.
Sharkey said over the next few weeks the company will be targeting eye care professionals in order to make them aware of the availability of PNT in Canada.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The aim of the event is to create debate around the issues that are affecting eye care professionals today, and practitioners who are not present can watch and get involved by notifying the organisers beforehand.
But because there are no symptoms of glaucoma, only your eye care professional can diagnose it.
BAUSCH & LOMB INVISION INSTITUTE ENCOURAGES AMERICANS AGE 50+ TO VISIT AN EYE CARE PROFESSIONAL THIS AUGUST, NATIONAL EYE EXAM MONTH ROCHESTER, N.