In 1999, he was appointed vice president for Africa for ExxonMobil Development Company and in 2002, vice president, United States, for ExxonMobil Production Company.
What does EMDC stand for?
EMDC stands for ExxonMobil Development Company (Texas)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EMDC
We have 20 other meanings of EMDC in our Acronym Attic
- East Midlands District Council (UK)
- Eastern Maine Development Corporation
- Economically More Developed Country
- El Muchacho del Croc
- Emergency Medical Dispatch Centre (UK ambulance command and control facilities)
- Encyclopédie de la Musique et Dictionnaire du Conservatoire (French: Music Encyclopedia and Conservatory Dictionary)
- European Management Development Centre
- European Master in Distributed Computing (degree)
- European Mega Data Centre
- Executive Management Development Center (Netherlands)
- Entlebucher Mountain Dog Club of America
- East Midlands Diamond Drilling (est. 1982; UK)
- Electro-Muscular Disruption Device (stun gun)
- European Medical Device Distributors Alliance (Italy)
- Electronic Medical Data Exchange (trademark of CyberMedx Medical Systems)
- Endoscopic Microsurgical Dissection of the Esophagus (endoscopy)
- Electronic Music Defense and Education Fund
- European Model for Distance Education and Learning
- Electric and Magnetic Field Digital Exposure System
- Electron Momentum Distribution Function (for the two-dimensional t-J model)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In recognition of its 'world-class safety, health and environmental performance in 2011', ExxonMobil presented RasGas with the ExxonMobil Development Company President's Safety Award at a ceremony held here recently.
From the headquarters in Irving, Texas, Neil Duffin, President, ExxonMobil Development Company, said: Eo This project represents another major achievement of the industry and Nigerians working together to develop the country's resources.
Neil Duffin, president of ExxonMobil Development Company, said: "Not only will our LNG ventures with Qatar help satisfy increasing energy demand, they will also strengthen global energy security by helping to diversify supplies.
Neil Duffin, President of ExxonMobil Development Company, added that "Not only will our LNG ventures with Qatar help satisfy increasing energy demand, they will also strengthen global energy security by helping to diversify supplies.
Commenting on the announcement, Morris Foster, president, ExxonMobil Development Company, said, "The start of construction activities for Kizomba B represents another important milestone for Esso in West Africa.
Morris Foster, President of ExxonMobil Development Company stated, "The Hoover-Diana project represents world class achievement for ExxonMobil in many respects; from a world water depth record for a drilling and production platform, to a state of the art technology adaptation for deepwater production systems.
The Angola project was completed ahead of schedule, Neil Duffin, head of ExxonMobil Development Company, said in a statement.