Kemya is a 50-50 joint venture between Sabic and Exxon Chemical Arabia, an affiliate of ExxonMobil Chemical Company.
What does EMCC stand for?
EMCC stands for ExxonMobil Chemical Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EMCC
We have 76 other meanings of EMCC in our Acronym Attic
- Emerging Markets Clearing Corporation
- Encyclopedia of Mobile Computing and Commerce
- Enroute Movement Control Center
- Ernest Morial Convention Center (New Orleans, LA)
- Estrella Mountain Community College
- European Mentoring & Coaching Council
- European Molecular Computing Consortium
- European Monitoring Centre on Change
- Evangelical Missionary Church of Canada
- Exercise Maneuver Control Center
- East Midlands Cyclo-Cross Association (East Midlands, England, UK)
- Economic and Monetary Community of Central Africa
- Equipment Modular for Command and Control Application (India)
- East Mill Creek Community Council (Washington)
- Eastern Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce (Jenkintown, PA)
- Electron Multiplying Charge Coupled Device
- EMC Customer Engineer
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Control Plan
- En Masse Coolant Channel Replacement (nuclear reactor)
- Electro-Mechanical Control Diagram (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ExxonMobil Chemical Company * Marathon Petroleum Company, LLC * Nalco * Occidental Chemical Corporation * PPG Industries, Inc.
EXXONMOBIL CHEMICAL'S ONGOING COMMITMENT TO THE NONWOVENS INDUSTRY ExxonMobil Chemical Company has been at the forefront of the industry for more than 40 years, providing innovative polymer solutions that meet the changing needs of nonwovens producers and their customers worldwide.
Abundant supplies help energy-intensive industries grow, create more jobs PITTSBURGH -- Abundant, affordable domestic natural gas is helping to revitalize energy-intensive industries like petrochemical manufacturing, a senior ExxonMobil Chemical Company executive said today.
Akron, OH-based Advanced Elastomer Systems (AES), an affiliate of ExxonMobil Chemical Company, has developed a softer thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) that company executives said delivers the performance of a fully vulcanized elastomer but feels softer, drier and more silky.
Levowitz's most recent appointments, he was commercial manager of Polyethylene Americas, ExxonMobil Chemical Company.
THE WOODLANDS, Texas -- THE WOODLANDS, Texas, May 22 /PRNewswire/ -- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC (CPChem) and ExxonMobil Chemical Company have entered into an agreement to exchange proprietary technology using loop slurry technology first developed by one of CPChem's owners, ConocoPhillips.
About ExxonMobil Chemical Company ExxonMobil Chemical Company is one of the world's premier petrochemical companies with manufacturing, technology, and marketing operations around the world.