However, an international research team now finds that lionfish densities are amazingly low in the Bahamas' Exuma Cays Land and Sea Park, apparently because the invasive fish has become a favored lunch of the native grouper.
What does ECLSP stand for?
ECLSP stands for Exuma Cays Land and Sea Park (Bahamas National Trust)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Espace Conditionnement Logistique Service (French: Packaging Logistics Service Area)
- Étudiants contre le Sida (French: Students against AIDS)
- European Charter of Local Self-Government (Congress of the Council of Europe)
- European China Law Studies Association (EU)
- Extracorporeal Life Support
- School of Education, Communication and Language Sciences (Newcastle University; Newcastle upon Tyne, England, UK)
- Early Childhood Longitudinal Study, Birth Cohort
- Early Childhood Longitudinal Study, Kindergarten-First Grade Waves
- European Charter of Local Self-Government
- European Contact Lens Society of Ophthalmologists
- Environmental Control and Life Support System
- Extended Campus Library Services Section (now Distance Learning Section)
- Eau Claire Leader-Telegram (newspaper)
- Eliminating Child Labour in Tobacco (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Essex Community Land Trust (Montclair, NJ)
- Euglobulin Clot Lysis Time (nephrology)
- European Center for Law, Science and New Technologies (University of Pavia; Italy)
- European Center for Living Technology (Venice, Italy)
- European Centre for Language Testing (Switzerland)
- Emergency Civil Liberties Union
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to the Beach Lover's Bahamas cruise, travelers can choose from three Caribbean itineraries to explore some of the most unspoiled areas of this region as follows: The Bahamian Out Islands (March 14, 2008) 11-night cruise features visits to Harbour Island's famous pink sand beaches and pastel-painted houses, Staniel Cay known for "Thunderball Grotto" of Bond film fame, along with Warderick Wells Cay, the most popular cay in the Exuma Cays Land and Sea Park, offering four miles of trails leading to rare plants, caves and wells.
Protection of conch in the Exuma Cays Land and Sea Park presented the unusual opportunity to examine a wide range of spawner densities, from a few conch per hectare to approximately 650 per hectare.