Code red for extremely dangerous weather has been declared for six Bulgarian regions over expected extremely high temperatures in the lasting summer heat wave.
What does EHT stand for?
EHT stands for Extremely High Temperature
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EHT
We have 48 other meanings of EHT in our Acronym Attic
- Employment in High Tech
- Enhanced Home Technologies (Tempe, AZ)
- Essential Hypertension
- Ethical Hacking Test
- Euro Hockey Tour (ice hockey)
- Executive Housekeeping Today
- Expert Heat Treatment (UK)
- Extended Hückel Theory
- Extendible Hash Table
- Extra High Tension (spectrometry)
- East Hartford Taxpayers Association (Connecticut, USA)
- Estonian History Teachers' Association
- European Health Telematics Association
- Euroregion Historic Towns Association (Canterbury, UK)
- Euskal Herria Ta Askatasuna (Basque Country organization)
- Extended Hierarchical Task Analysis (cognitive device interface)
- European Healthcare Training and Accreditation Network (project)
- Environmental Health Tracking Branch
- Egg Harbor Township Branch Library (Pleasantville, NJ)
- East Hartford Tennis Club (Connecticut)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There is no better feeling than when you plant a tree and after some time come and see it growing," Macedonian opera singer and UNESCO Artist for Peace Boris Trajanov country, mostly caused by human error, but also due to extremely high temperatures, especially in July.
Overall, it seems that this will encourage extremely high temperatures over the next few days.
The product is now resistant to almost all chemicals, effective under extremely high temperatures, and will be of interest across a wide range of processing sectors.
The smoking of crack cocaine causes thermal injuries to the supraglottis because the cocaine converts to vapor at extremely high temperatures.
Increased under-the-hood temperatures and extended service life warranties are said to have created a demand for materials that are resistant to extremely high temperatures (over 150[degrees]C).
Either way, clear film creates extremely high temperatures underneath, which kill weeds.
Existing FRAM chips use an extremely high temperature manufacturing process, making the manufacturing expensive and time-consuming.