Currently the program is configured to support MILSATCOM satellites across four systems: the Defense Satellite Communications System (DSCS), Milstar, Wideband Global SATCOM (WGS) and the Advanced Extremely High Frequency (AEHF) system.
What does EHF stand for?
EHF stands for Extremely High Frequency (30-300 GHz; 1cm-1mm)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EHF
We have 65 other meanings of EHF in our Acronym Attic
- Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever (disease)
- Electrical Hull Fitting
- Elite Home Fashions (home furnishings; home decor)
- Employment History File
- Environmental Handling Fee (Canada)
- Esport Halo France (French sports league)
- European Handball Federation
- Exception Handling Fault (computer programming)
- Exchange Hosted Filtering (Microsoft)
- Expert Habitat Français (French construction company)
- Extrêmement Haute Fréquence (French: Extremely High Frequency)
- Extremely High Frequency - High Data Rate
- Electrical High Frequency Audiometer (hearing loss)
- ERDAS Hierarchal File Architecture
- European Health & Fitness Association (Brussels, Belgium)
- European Historical Fencing Alliance (various locations)
- Extremely High Frequency Applique
- Everything Happens for A Reason
- Extremely High Frequency Antenna Support Shelter
- E. H. Flowers Consulting
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/prnh/20120613/NE22343) NMT is one of three Raytheon Advanced Extremely High Frequency (AEHF) terminals that are in production and have successfully interoperated with the AEHF satellite.
Mission and Combat Support Solutions won for the Mission Control Segment of the Advanced Extremely High Frequency program, a new constellation of military communications satellites that will provide 10 times the capability of the existing Milstar system.
The SD&D contract is for the Advanced Extremely High Frequency (AEHF) System SD&D Phase.
The 552 items in employment, pensions, medical treatment and welfare, education and 13 other areas include commercial job placement services, extremely high frequency waves and mail service.
Because more energy is contained within higher frequencies, we have in the past only been concerned with the extremely high frequency waves (e.
The work includes support in the areas of management, engineering, technical, logistics, fabrication, and installation support for integrated and non-integrated shipboard installations of Super High Frequency, Extremely High Frequency, Ultra High Frequency radio and Satellite Communications.
The Defense Department declared that Raytheon has won an Army contract worth $164 million to provide ground terminals for Advanced Extremely High Frequency satellite communications.