These new wireless communications standards have extremely high data rates - up to 100 Mbit/s - that allow high-speed mobile internet access.
What does EHDR stand for?
EHDR stands for Extremely High Data Rate (data signaling)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EHDR
We have 1 other meaning of EHDR in our Acronym Attic
- Elderly Housing Development and Operations Corporation (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- East Honolulu Development Plan (Honolulu, HI)
- Ehealth Developer Program
- Enterprise Housing Divestiture Project (World Bank; Russia)
- Ethylene Hydroxydiphosphonate
- European Handbook for Defence Procurement
- Expert Health Data Programming (Renton, WA)
- Eritreans for Human and Democratic Rights (London, England, UK)
- Esophago-Hyoid Distraction Reflex (gastroenterology)
- Estonian Human Development Report
- Extremely High Density Recording (magnetic storage)
- European Hot Dry Rock Association (geothermics)
- European HIV Drug Resistance Workshop
- E-Health Data Solutions (est. 1997)
- Eastern Hills Drafting Services (Australia)
- Economic and Human Development Strategy (South Africa)
- Enhanced Home Delivery System (software; Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.)
- Expert Health Data Systems (Silver Spring, MD)
- Electrohydrodynamic Thruster
- Electro-Hydraulic Drive Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Accordingly, this range of boards is particularly suitable for applications within the homeland security market such as surveillance where large amounts of data need to be collected, processed and offloaded to off-board drives at extremely high data rates.
00 Hardcover TK5103 Contributors from around the world overview emerging optical access network solutions that promise to deliver extremely high data rates to end-users.
The Xiphos solution can also scale within any customer's architecture, from a compact configuration that provides high data throughput to a few targeted users within a defined coverage area, to high capacity configurations that serve a large number of users with a wide coverage area and extremely high data rates.
The ARM Cortex-A8 and ARM11 MPCore processors provide the robust performance, power efficiency and throughput necessary to handle extremely high data rates for Enterprise and Passive Optical Networking applications.
The result is a powerful DSP core equipped to handle the extremely high data rates capable of reaching 100Mb/s at low power consumption, a critical factor for mobile handset applications.
PSD sensors are used when extremely high data rates are required, such as is common in the rubber and tire industry.
These extremely high data rates not only generate significant EMI when traditional electrical cables are used to transport the data but also are reaching the limits of the capabilities of electrical cables.