About the Extreme Entrepreneurship Education Corporation The Extreme Entrepreneurship Education (EEEC) is a New York based media and education company dedicated to helping college students plan, prioritize, and pursue their own vision in life by utilizing the entrepreneurial mindset.
What does EEEC stand for?
EEEC stands for Extreme Entrepreneurship Education Corporation (New York)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EEEC
We have 1 other meaning of EEEC in our Acronym Attic
- Ecico Egypt Electrical Appliances (Cairo, Egypt)
- École Européenne d'Etudes Avancées (French: European School for Advanced Studies)
- Egyptian Education and Employment Alliance
- Escondido Elementary Educators Association (Escondido, CA)
- Europe Écologie Estuaire Adour (French: Adour Estuary Europe Ecology)
- Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Biology (Miami University; Ohio)
- Electromagnetic Energy Environment Criteria
- Électrotechnique, Énergie, Équipements Communicants (French: Electrical Energy Equipment and Network; degree)
- Emerson Export Engineering Centre (India)
- Energy and Environmental Engineering Center (Desert Research Institute; Nevada)
- Engineered Early Embryonic Cardiac Tissue (bioengineering)
- Energy Efficiency Education Dashboard (software)
- Environment, Energy, and Economic Development Program
- Environmental Education and Extension Division (Philippines)
- Extension, Engagement and Economic Development (North Carolina State University)
- End-user Electrical and Electronic Equipment
- East of England Environment Forum
- Ecological and Evolutionnary Ethology of Fishes (Canada)
- Envelope Environmental Exposure Facility (climatic chamber; National Research Council Canada)
- European Energy Efficiency Fund