We then report our extreme bound analysis and offer concluding remarks.
What does EBA stand for?
EBA stands for Extreme Bound Analysis (stock return data)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EBA
We have 183 other meanings of EBA in our Acronym Attic
- Events by Appointment, Ltd. (UK)
- Everything But Anchovies
- Everything But Arms (est. 2001; EU)
- Everything-But-Arms Initiative
- Evolution and Biodiversity in Antarctica
- Exact Business Analytics (software)
- Exclusive Buyer's Agent (real estate)
- Executive Board Action (various organizations)
- Expanded Bed Adsorption
- Exponentiated Born Approximation
- Earth Building Association of Australia (trade association)
- East Bay Adjusters Association
- East Bay Animal Advocates (California)
- Electric Boat Association of Australia (est. 2008; trade association)
- Electric Boat Association of the Americas
- Environmental Bankers Association of Australasia
- European Business Aircraft Association
- European Business Aviation Association (Tervuren, Belgium)
- Experimental Balloon and Airship Association
- Express Bus Agencies Association (est. 2003; Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This relationship is examined through the wealth effect of government debt on money demand, and the robustness of the results is tested by the use of extreme bound analysis in addition to standard econometric techniques.